You are here
Ensure Products Can Be Manufactured, Sold & Distributed in Intended Markets.
Instant Access to Chemical Regulatory Data and Powerful Decision Support
Identify problematic ingredients early in the product development lifecycle to ensure products meet sustainability and compliance criteria
Quickly and easily research changing regulations impacting your substances, products, markets and supply chain with this innovative compliance check tool
Access the world’s most comprehensive collection of regulatory lists, overviews, compliance guides, consolidated text and full text of key chemical, EHS, consumer, personal care, food contact and other product and substance compliance legislation for 150+ countries around the world
Customer Testimonial: “The search process is very straightforward; for example, we can simply enter in the CAS number we are researching and then 3E Insight for Chemicals returns all of the regulatory information associated with that chemical. I instantly find out whether a chemical or substance is regulated under any relevant directives or whether it is included on any national lists.” - Carina Fogelberg, Product Safety Manager, Perstorp
For 30+ years the world’s leading companies have trusted 3E to provide the intelligent compliance solutions needed to ensure the safety and sustainability of their products, workers and communities.
Free Trial Request
By filling out and submitting the form on this page for your 3E Insight for Chemicals free trial request, you agree to the terms and conditions referenced below governing your free trial.
3E Insight for Chemicals
2-Week Free Trial Request
3E Insight™ for Chemicals delivers current, relevant global regulatory content in one central, searchable, user-friendly and customizable solution.
- Purpose. These terms and conditions govern your access to and use of 3E Insight™ for Chemicals (the “Test Products”) provided by 3E Company Environmental, Ecological and Engineering, dba 3E (“3E”). Please read the below terms and conditions governing your free trial.
- Period. You may retain access to and use of the Test Products for a trial period of 2 weeks (the “Trial Period”).
- Scope. During the Trial Period, you may use the Test Products solely to test their suitability in meeting your requirements (including installation, accessing and manipulation at sites owned by you) and to generate 3E standard reports. You may not use the Test Products or any materials or information generated in such testing for commercial purposes.
- Warranties. 3E makes no representations or warranties, whether express or implied, in respect to the Test Products or their use by you, and 3E will have no liability in connection with such use. The foregoing disclaimer is a material condition of your use.
- Intellectual Property; Confidentiality. These terms and conditions do not transfer or license any intellectual property rights. You acknowledge and agree that the Test Products and any intellectual property rights therein remain the property of and are owned exclusively by 3E. You further acknowledge and agree that 3E considers such materials and information to be confidential or proprietary and a trade secret. You will: (i) use the Test Products solely for the purposes stated in these terms and conditions; (ii) protect such materials and information (including any unintentionally disclosed information) against disclosure to any person or entity other than its employees or other representatives by means of reasonable security measures, which will be no less than the measures it uses to protect its own confidential information; and (iii) be and remain responsible for any breach of the foregoing obligations by its employees or other representatives. This section will survive expiration of the Trial Period.
- Governing Law. These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
- Entire Agreement. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement and understanding of the parties, and supersedes all prior written and oral agreements, proposals, estimates and understandings between the parties, regarding its subject matter.