You are here
• OSHA Hazard Communication
• Emergency Response Planning
• EPCRA/State Level Chemical Reporting
• Dangerous Goods Shipping (US DOT, Canadian TDG, IATA, IMDG)
• RCRA/State Level Regulated Waste Requirements
• General Restricted Substance Identification and Compliance…
If your team is responsible for these important hazard materials safety and compliance activities, you will likely want to watch our Optimize Hazardous Materials Compliance Across the Supply Chain Webcast, now available on demand.
The video focuses on the data, systems and expertise that can be leveraged across chemical compliance management activities to effectively establish and maintain the highest levels of safety and compliance for your organization.
Key takeaways include:
• Ways to keep your hazardous materials inventory and associated regulatory documentation current to avoid costly compliance issues and violations from regulatory agencies
• Streamlining hazardous materials compliance obligations through the use of a centralized hazardous materials inventory, including integration with a purchasing system where applicable
• How implementing a chemical approval process for your sites can help ensure chemicals or products aren’t being stored or used at a site without the appropriate compliance documentation
At 3E our award winning solutions have helped companies ensure safety for their employees, customers and communities for more than 30 years. Watch the webcast for expert guidance and best practices to effectively manage hazardous materials compliance across the supply chain.