You are here
Are product decisions based on outdated or incomplete data?
Whether you’re managing SDSs for the hazardous products used in your facilities or researching how chemicals or raw materials used in the products you manufacture are regulated, finding, maintaining and acting on that data can be difficult and time consuming.
Access comprehensive, up-to-date regulatory content when and where you need it
At 3E™ we have a long history and proven track record of helping process manufacturers manage compliance for their chemical-containing products. With 3E Optimize™ you can seamlessly integrate our world renowned substance-level content, built-in classification rules, multilingual phrase and template libraries directly into your corporate systems.
3E Optimize provides extensive insight into regulated chemicals, ingredients and other substances, facilitating increased operational efficiency, informed decision making and consistent compliance practices throughout the enterprise. No regulatory content provider has more experience than 3E in integrating regulatory content into corporate systems.
Integrate world class content
We are the world’s preeminent provider of global EHS regulatory data and global regulatory compliance solutions and services. Our 3E Optimize content covers more than 2000+ international chemical control laws for more than 500,000 chemical substances in more than 100 countries.
Our core competence is researching, sourcing, aggregating, enriching and maintaining compliance related data and making it available to our customers in a format that is easy to use and based on your specific needs.
Make better business decisions
3E Optimize can provide powerful decision support for manufacturing and marketing chemical products, such as:
- Classifying substances and products according to the Globally Harmonized System (GHS) and other classification schemes
- Ensuring products can be shipped and sold in intended markets
- Developing sustainable products that don't pose unnecessary risk to human health and the environment
- Generating compliant SDSs
- Identifying the correct disclosure requirements and exposure limits for ingredients used in the manufacturing process
- Ensuring safe storage, handling, transport and disposal of substances
Access comprehensive data
With 3E Optimize you can access comprehensive, centralized and up-to-date global chemical and regulatory information containing thousands of searchable chemical lists, full text regulations and compliance guides covering more than 100 countries.
Our extensive, expertly curated multilingual content includes substance level regulatory data and full text source documents for chemicals, food and beverage, food contact, personal care, home care and pharmaceuticals. You can subscribe to any or all content modules, depending on the needs of your business.
Choose the content that fits your business
- Regional product safety coverage
- Targeted industry content
- Physical, chemical, toxicological and eco-toxicological (PCTEC) data
- Regulatory transportation data - dangerous goods
Integrate SDS data
Maintaining an accurate inventory of SDSs is critical for workplace safety and fulfilling employee right-to-know requirements. In addition, proper product stewardship and other business and regulatory compliance requirements in materials management, new product development, product formulation, substance volume tracking, classification, regulatory reporting and administration of business rules all require efficient and accurate management of vendor SDS information.
3E can provide seamless integration with our 3E Generate™ authoring platform, SAP®, BIOVIA CISPro, Cority, Jaggaer, Enablon, Intelex and Kelaroo.
Make content available across the enterprise
3E Optimize is platform agnostic, meaning our content can be fed into nearly any system. Several standard integrations exist, including SAP, Cority, Enablon, Jaggaer, Biovia’s CISPro (formerly ChemSW), Kelaroo, eRPortal, Intelex, Locus Technologies and of course, our own 3E Generate.
Check for compliance early on
With 3E Optimize you can:
- Check the regulatory status of ingredients in a formulation to find out if they are permissible in the end product application and use concentration
- Quickly identify problematic ingredients in multiple jurisdictions
- Check alternative uses and concentrations
- Research country regulatory requirements on labeling, nutritional claims, food ingredient standard and other important regulatory drivers