You are here
In this world, change is the only constant. Companies like yours face mandatory regulatory requirements around the globe that affect internal workflows, compliance records and your overall company reputation. At 3ETM, we take pride in being a trusted partner. We keep you ahead of the curve by informing you of changes impacting your company and bringing you the latest insights.
In our 2023 Q3 Regulatory Roundup, now available on-demand, our Regulatory Analysts bring to light key regulatory changes in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific.
By watching this on-demand webinar, you will gain insights on the following:
- Stay up-to-date on the major changes that are expected with the upcoming UN GHS 11th revised edition (e.g., new definitions of “explosive or pyrotechnic effect” and new hazard classes)
- Be aware that the U.S. EPA (EPA) proposed 3 TSCA Section 6 Risk Management Rules and we expect 3 more this year. Look out for the finalization of the rules in the second half of 2024 and early 2025
- Note that the EPA has several large reporting obligations in 2024, including Asbestos reporting and Chemical Data reporting (CDR)
- Watch for the adoption and implementation of the proposed new additions to the EU REACH Annex XVII Restrictions, entry 70 (Siloxanes D4-D6 & PFHxA)
- Be aware that the EU Chemicals strategy for sustainability inspires two major changes to the EU Toys and the EU Batteries legal acts that will impact the related industries
- Be aware of the continuation of 10% range content display for CBI
- Note that chemicals listed in four special rules must display exact content
- Note that exposure requirements are changing (lower standards/higher stringency) such as:
- Concentration Standard OEL
- GHS classified carcinogens for 30-year handling record keeping
- Keep track of additions and removals of label and SDS substances
- Note that Japan’s workplace regulations are shifting from regulation-based to an industry self-directed approach
When facing global regulatory requirements, staying on top of changes is vital. This webinar allows you to be proactive in your regulatory compliance strategy by keeping you up-to-date on what is happening around the globe in 2023 and what is likely to affect you in the upcoming years. 3E is here to help you ensure proactive compliance, develop and launch safe, sustainable products and meet your ESG goals.
Learn more about our regulatory decision support tool, our supply chain data management and digital product passport platform and other product safety and stewardship solutions today!